Slim&Fit w/Curves Domination, Fetishes, Bdsm, lots of equipment and desires =-)

Hi! I normally announce myself in the other section but every now and then I like reaching out here. I am a well experienced Dominatrix (both professionally and personally) and have a vast array of equipment. As a result, I'm well versed in the world of fetish, there isn't much I haven't heard of or read about. Even when I am not into something, there is nothing taboo as long as it involves consenting adults as far as I'm concerned, The worst that can happen is I tell you its not my thing. So don't be shy, the more honest you are, the better time we will both have.

I'm available downtown until noon Sat (10th). As always, (I visit often) I'm in a discreet, smoke-free location with ample street & lot parking available. During my visit, both day time and night sessions are available. (Late night visits by advance booking) Also, I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time for you (some advance notice needed) It never hurts to ask though

=-)

For those of you I have yet the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself.

I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys romanance as well as the wild loss of control where chemistry causes a lack of inhibitions and even for those who are more daring... the darker world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc.

I'm a solid 5'7, (5'11 with heels) 36D 24 34 with very long (real) dark hair and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my profile to learn more about me and see some of my pix. I just added a bunch of new ones!

Planning ahead is recommended but not necessary.

I am available for over-night companionship and dinner dates (obviously we'd have to plan ahead for that lol) as well.I'm educated, worldly, well cultured, unassuming and have eclectic taste in everything I enjoy.

I think versatility is the spice of life. So I can be firm but soft, delicate and nurturing, wild, demanding and playfully cruel, , domineering and nasty. I can also be sweet and eager in exploring your fetishes and am a great actress for role play. I'm a passionate person and not afraid to dive deep into someone I am with.. So don't be shy to tell me what mood you are in and I can tap into that part of my psyche and have a great time doing it. =)

Chez moi $240h $160hh (multiple hours work on declining scale. Benefits to on-going relationship/frequent visits.)

2hr $440

3hr $600

Please contact me if interested in Overnights, 24hr and Multi-Day-Get-Away packages.

Chez vous $290h (within reasonable distance)

These are starting rates, certain special requests may be require further donation. However, I pride myself on being fair and prefer quality over quantity.

Women and Couples also, very very welcome (additional contribution for additional companion. Couples are to be male/female or all female only please.)

To see what others have to say about the time they've spent with me, please check out my recos via the link below.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53018

And don't forget you can check out my profile for pics and a bit more about me. My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's sake but photos are otherwise unaltered. Please allow a few days for reply via PM. Text is best for prompt reply..

Please note, nowhere near all my interests are listed here. Im very versatile and um... creative *giggle*

No private numbers please.

Hope to hear from you soon!