I want to do duos - any ladies in NS (or visiting) like the idea?

I am a bisexual girl as is, but lately I've had a LOT of requests for duos. I don't know many other girls out here that SP and the ones that do aren't necessarily my clientele's type (no offense - just I know some girls out here that like to use a lot of drugs and are a little less classy then I prefer to keep things) :)

If there are any ladies out here, or even from a far that might be visiting - I would love to setup a week or so of duos calls. I have my own place here, cozy, clean and discrete - or we can use hotels.

Please PM if you like the idea - I think we could have a lot of fun together, and please a lot of the CERB members!!

Thanks for your time - I hope to find a girl or two whom is up for the adventures :) xo

Kisses for always,

Christina xoxo

I am a bisexual girl as is, but lately I've had a LOT of requests for duos. I don't know many other girls out here that SP and the ones that do aren't necessarily my clientele's type (no offense - just I know some girls out here that like to use a lot of drugs and are a little less classy then I prefer to keep things) :)

If there are any ladies out here, or even from a far that might be visiting - I would love to setup a week or so of duos calls. I have my own place here, cozy, clean and discrete - or we can use hotels.

Please PM if you like the idea - I think we could have a lot of fun together, and please a lot of the CERB members!!

Thanks for your time - I hope to find a girl or two whom is up for the adventures :) xo

Kisses for always,

Christina xoxo

Hi Christina,

This is just my humble advice to you and any ladies who may inquire. I don't think anyone would be offended if you posted exactly what your clientele's type is in general, so you are not blasted with PM's and have to say sorry you don't suit my clientele's type.

Big Hugs,

Lexy:-)

Guest W***ledi*Time

... info broker:

... I don't think anyone would be offended if you posted exactly what your clientele's type is ...

... I know some girls out here that like to use a lot of drugs and are a little less classy then I prefer to keep things ...

Christina is a classy lady, and a wonderfully intimate GFE!

... info broker:

Christina is a classy lady, and a wonderfully intimate GFE!

My intent on the advice I was giving to Christina was so that she is not blasted with PM's by ladies that do not fit in to what she is looking for.

Info broker??? NO. I have two duo partners a male and female SP, that I only feel comfortable working with.

I too am aware of girls out here that like to use a lot of drugs and are less classy and discrete then I prefer to keep things as well.

I don't know her personally and never questioned her class or the type of SP she may be.

I just know from experience being blasted by PM's takes a lot of time to respond and we do need to work.

Christina this was advice for you to hopefully limit the number of ladies that don't suit your needs.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Info broker??? NO ...

Lexy, you implied that Christina had not specified what type of lady she was looking for. I was just pointing out that she had stated what she was looking for: a lady who did not do drugs and who was classy. This is the simple information I brokered -- I implied absolutely nothing beyond that.

Perhaps NOT helpful, as you say. But I was trying to be helpful.

All the best in your search, Christina! Sorry for the distraction.

Lexy, you implied that Christina had not specified what type of lady she was looking for. I was just pointing out that she had stated what she was looking for: a lady who did not do drugs and who was classy. This is the simple information I brokered -- I implied absolutely nothing beyond that.

Perhaps NOT helpful, as you say. But I was trying to be helpful.

All the best in your search, Christina! Sorry for the distraction.

What I meant by "type" of lady is not just what Christina was asking about not doing drugs and such. I meant what "type" of lady they like; weight, height and things of that nature.

Good luck Christina! Hopefully you'll find someone who you have great chemistry with because for me that is a big part in duos and can provide this service to your clients. It would be more helpful to the ladies and yourself if you were more specific, in my opinion.

My intent on the advice I was giving to Christina was so that she is not blasted with PM's by ladies that do not fit in to what she is looking for.

Info broker??? NO. I have two duo partners a male and female SP, that I only feel comfortable working with.

I too am aware of girls out here that like to use a lot of drugs and are less classy and discrete then I prefer to keep things as well.

I don't know her personally and never questioned her class or the type of SP she may be.

I just know from experience being blasted by PM's takes a lot of time to respond and we do need to work.

Christina this was advice for you to hopefully limit the number of ladies that don't suit your needs.

I agree with W**, "Christina is a classy lady, and a wonderfully intimate GIRLFRIEND! " I am now a regular myself of hers myself. However, I did not take Lexy's comment for anything but a helpful tip from one professional to another. Easy to mistake as its type does not easily lend itself to tone or inflection. also, so many of these sites the comments are often snide or backhanded. Luckily, not as much here on LAYA/cerb compared to most.

• Like 1