Have you seen her in person? If not how can you be sure she is using fake photos? Those are very distinctive tattoos! Just cause you found her on another website its not 100% it is fake, lets be sure this sort of info has more legitimacy. Hearsay and speculation could potentially hurt a ladies business and since this is your first post here it is best that you take 5minutes and read our faq/rules section just to be sure you understand how we do things here. Thanks.

She has posted ads on BP before.

Logically I would assume that it's either the hobbyist who saw her have nothing good to say on lyla or that they are keeping her to themselves.

It is general knowledge that BP has a lot of b&s so why not go with one of the SPs who post ads on this board.

• Like 1

Mod, thanks for being skeptical, but it looks like the reverse image lookups are pretty damning.

One of the images returned 47 results all over the internet and another returned 247.

The person in the photos definitely does have distinctive tattoos, but that doesn't mean the person using the photos has the same tattoos.

I used tineye for my reverse image search. It was more than enough for me to say I would not TOFTT on this girl.

• Like 1

While I understand all of your concerns and all, I actually encountered a couple other sp's on BP who were using Kelly's pictures, I have seen her a couple of times and she is the girl in the picture. Too bad that other people are using her pics and making her pass for a bait and switch.

I actually have pictures of her too and the one she has posted at the beginning of her tattoo being done, it s a lot more completed now.