These rules and conditions leave me dazed and confused to be perfectly honest. I need advice on the correct procedure for reporting someone for fraud, theft, misrepresentation. But obviously I cannot report it here as no negative posts are allowed. Not to mention the burden of proof.

So, if something like this happens where you have been victimized badly, how can a client report it.

I note with great interest that "Ladies - We have a private SP ONLY area for you to post bad date info. Contact the MOD for access

So, why can there not be either something similar for clients? Obviously repeated reports of the same problem by multiple clients would make you want to consider options or at least raise your awareness. The reason I raise this issue is that I recently had a very negative experience which cost me a lot of money, emotional hurt to name but a few. It isn't the first time that "Honesty in Advertising" was sorely lacking.

As a result of my experience, I reached out to a few friends and discovered that many of them had been "burned" badly either through failure to deliver services, misrepresentation or outright theft or fraud. I suspect there may be hundreds if not 1,000 or more clients who have suffered loss, been victims and due to their situation or embarrassment, they never reported it.

Perhaps the ideal situation would be for a sticky or link where clients can report losses, embarrassment, being cheated directly to a specific MOD? This way, everything would remain anonymous and only the MOD in charge would gather this data. Then, if some people needed to be banned or disciplined in any way, they would no longer appear on Lyla as they continue to spread false advertising. This is a minority, but they are costing clients a lot of money, creating stress, emotional upset etc...

We need some way for clients to receive protection from such scams. Only being able to make positive Recommendations "handcuffs" the client.

Ottawa Warnings: To Report Bait and Switch, Scams & Dangerous Encounters (NOT FOR NEGATIVE REVIEWS

Report Fake Photos, Scams or Dangerous situations here - DO NOT SLANDER OR POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS AS THAT IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE PLEASE

Ladies - We have a private SP ONLY area for you to post bad date info. Contact the MOD for access"