Saw Brianna Thursday from Pink Kitty...

Enjoyed her very much and have no problem recommending her to others...

She was attentive, and acted as if she really enjoyed herself, I am no spring chicken and she still showed me a good time...

Thanks

I saw Brianna a few weeks ago and she blew my mind, and me too!

Very sexy, very friendly, beautiful smile and bright sparkling eyes. She's truly professional in my books (seemed to be having as good a time as I was) and would repeat in a second. bbbj, multiple pos, lfk, digits and a smile

looks 9/10

service 10/10

repeat oh ya

I must be the odd man out. Saw her last week and while she was sweet and is very gifted in the oral dept, I think she was too interested in the TV for what I would expect when paying $$. Lovely tattoos though. Maybe it was an off night but there wasn't any chemistry that would warrant me seeing her again.

I hope to get a chance to see her when i am in town . Thanks you for your reviews it make it a lot easy for people like myself to decide or save time when we are in town.I have been to Ottawa many times and i wish that i would have joined CERB a long time ago.It would have saved me money and time.Again thanks to all on CERB for your reviews.

I recommend vadya as well...she has a very similar body...young, tender...not too skinny or fat...bubble bum body....great for doggy

i found brianna to have a hotter face but both are the best at PK