Lexy's Rant..I'm getting really sick of LIARS

At least he canceled. Much better than a no-show. Disregard the reason. We always encourage guys to have the courage to cancel instead of no-showing. They don't owe us an explanation. If he didn't want the appointment, at least he showed you so respectfully.

I agree..my recent no-show then the buttcrack who just so rude to me on the phone are examples of bad manners...no one likes liars but as Amelia pointed out he did at least cancel..and as Kyra says people lie for different reasons...point is he let you know he wasn't coming...

Folks

Pretty clear here, the issue is NOT about cancellations, which are a fact of life in this hobby, it's about liars.......

While we may all have different views on cancellations, and it happens on 'both sides of the fence', the fact is, no one likes a liar........

So if you have to cancel, that is fine......it's part of life.....but 'man' up and be honest..........

My $0.02 .........

SNK

Like I have been saying my point exactly. It's not about cancelling, it happens. It is about lying and breaking that little bit of trust I had with this person and my life which makes me feel unsafe and who knows what's next if I was to see them again. Eventually being human you can only pretend to be someone or something you're not before the real person you were hiding surfaces, if you were not being yourself and just pretending to be a gentleman from the start.

Guest S***dst***

I think you're fogetting about the "white lie" part of human interactions.

Best said (imo) in the movie "liar liar".

"If I had told her she looked like a cow, it would have hurt mommy's feelings"

What if he had said he needed to cancel because he found someone more attractive to see? slimmer? younger? you likely would (likely) have been more hurt.. I know I would.

It makes no sense (to me) to be upset over such a trivial situation. You don't know him, never met him, and likely never will if he decided you were out of his price range. Atleast he had the nerve to cancel IMO.

Granted lying isn't very tasteful either and it does give reason to no longer trust someone.

Should he have tried to haggle a better deal with you first? That would have been MORE distasteful and disrespectful; and gotten him black listed also right?

Had he not given you any reason for cancelling (technically he's lying by omitting) and you found out later it was due to a "better deal"...

The more I type the bigger hole I dig myself but the more I type I start to think this guy seems damned regardless of any situation; save showing up.

I think you're fogetting about the "white lie" part of human interactions.

Best said (imo) in the movie "liar liar".

"If I had told her she looked like a cow, it would have hurt mommy's feelings"

What if he had said he needed to cancel because he found someone more attractive to see? slimmer? younger? you likely would (likely) have been more hurt.. I know I would.

It makes no sense (to me) to be upset over such a trivial situation. You don't know him, never met him, and likely never will if he decided you were out of his price range. Atleast he had the nerve to cancel IMO.

Granted lying isn't very tasteful either and it does give reason to no longer trust someone.

Should he have tried to haggle a better deal with you first? That would have been MORE distasteful and disrespectful; and gotten him black listed also right?

Had he not given you any reason for cancelling (technically he's lying by omitting) and you found out later it was due to a "better deal"...

The more I type the bigger hole I dig myself but the more I type I start to think this guy seems damned regardless of any situation; save showing up.

Just drop it!!! I rarely rant and I did big deal.

You are entitled to your opinion but you are mistaken. I do know him very well and have met him many many times and it is about trust, lying and my safety not a cancellation and that is all I will say about that.

Anyways lets all have a great day and move on!! Have some fun!!!:D

Anyways lets all have a great day and move on!! Have some fun!!!:D

Now you are talking! :) My thoughts as well:bddog: have some fun folks! And... "if you don't play a sport, be one" :mrgreen: especially with the ladies. Lexy I need to take a trip out east sometime soon !:D