Exotic - dark skin SPs in Ottawa

Hello ladies & gents,

Would you have any suggestions for Ottawa-based exotic - dark skin looking SPs? By exotic I mean girls that look like Spanish or Arab, Persian, East Indian, Armenian or some other exotic mixes etc...Your suggestions will be immensely appreciated.

Sensual T.

There's "Shy". She's not very shy.

IMHO she's one of the better SPs I've met. She's carribean (Hatian).

She's very nice, easy to talk to and provides great service!

Wow...let's see. The ladies I know of that come to mind are:

Check out:

Luxie (half East Indian, half German)

Nala (Puerto-Rican and Jamaican)

Kianna (Not sure but she is an exotic blend, brown skin)

Annessa (half Asian, half European)

Guest S****an

I'm hoping to see more girls like this in Ottawa as well. While we have some great SPs of all kinds, I go very weak in the knees for EI girls. One of my favorites was a lady named Monika, but alas she's moved on to other things.

From time to time I have seen some girls from other cities come to Ottawa (Latika, Shandra Morgan), but I never managed to connect with them. If we can get a quorum, maybe we can convince one of them, or a lady from one of the agencies (who advertise on EC) to make a trip up. Feel free PM me if interested.

Angela's list is also a very good place to start. :)

Thanks Ryo83 and Angela for suggesting these fine ladies. Skidman, you nailed it: I am spoiled when I travel to Vancouver where I have East Indian regulars. I am starving for them here. I am also surprised that there aren?t any Lebanese SPs in Ottawa. During one of my trips to Vancouver, I saw a beautiful Lebanese lady form Ottawa who has moved to BC and works as an SP. I tend to prefer local girls so that I can become a regular and develop some kind of friendship which, in my review, removes the pressure & business/job aspect of it and makes it more of an encounter between friends with physical and even soul connection. It takes time but it is far more enjoyable them. I saw Latika advertise last time but I was in a business trip in the US. Other TO girls that it would be great to have here are Azin (TO passion) and Sabiha (TO girlfriend). Please PM me if you want to put together a quorum I would be interested.

Hello ladies & gents,

Would you have any suggestions for Ottawa-based exotic - dark skin looking SPs? By exotic I mean girls that look like Spanish or Arab, Persian, East Indian, Armenian or some other exotic mixes etc...Your suggestions will be immensely appreciated.

Sensual T.

Is Brazilian exotic enough for you?

i haven't seen Nala but I read she's quite scrumptious, manuela isn't exactly a dark SP though, more like a very light caramel complextion..brazillian and egyptian I think? d..e..li..cious

Manuella is on top of my "to do" list right now. I tried to book her twice last week but she had to cancel and not work these two days because something came up with her. May be the third time will be the charm...