I have not seen her but her image is being used at 25 different sites according to TinEye. She says it is a real picture but a real picture of whom? I would avoid.

I contacted them today and I ask for additional pics and when I compared the ones sent to me to the one on the web, completely different. I replied to her and said how come the pics don't match? Later I noticed they've change the pic. Makes you wonder how many ppl fall for these fake pics

I contacted them today and I ask for additional pics and when I compared the ones sent to me to the one on the web, completely different. I replied to her and said how come the pics don't match? Later I noticed they've change the pic. Makes you wonder how many ppl fall for these fake pics

Sadly I would say that quite a few people fall for the fake pic. trick. Although not every lady that advertises on CL, etc. is using fake pics. it only takes one instance such as this to cast a net of suspicion on even the most honest lady. Due diligence is a must on the part of us (the hobbyist) when dealing with sites such as BP and CL.