Close to home.......?

Comments, and advice alike welcomed. I have admired this specific SP for some time now....however after initial conversations I come to find out that their could be a friend of a friend kind of link....nothing immediately close. However given the age of social media and large groups crossing during get togethers it is in the realm of possibility of crossings paths or having specific interactions with said SP. I am nervous.....but have wanted to see this girl so bad......still do.....but not at risk of life as I know it.....she is like a dream come true I know many cerbites have fallen in "love" with everything about her

Relax and go see her. You could be wrong with your sense of connection. Regardless, discretion is a two way street. She is no more interested in being outed that you are!

This is a similar concern to the gents who are nervous about seeing someone they know as they enter/leave a massage parlour. You're all in the facility for the same reason!

• Like 4

Nobody needs to be aware of your possible link... Discretion and confidentiality are prime concern in this buisness, and if you both agree to keep it as a secret, who would know?

• Like 3