Has anyone seen this women? Have never seen her adverisement on CL before but pic is smokin' hot. Seriously, mid 20's beautiful pic, have never seen her on EC but wonder if she's for real. Check CL often and many times see women from EC there. If don't know them or see them on EC seldom bother but this chick was so hot had to wonder. Any info be appreciated.

i see the one youre talking about. 1 thing i noticed is her headline is brunette something whereas the girl in the pic looks blonde to me. so to me that says fake pic but i could be wrong

Rather odd that she leaves no contact information whatsoever, don't you think? If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Let me know if you find out differently.

This same post showed up on CL Regina yesterday. Same name Candi with the same woman in the picture. Looks to good to be true.

Additional Comments:

This same post showed up on CL Regina yesterday. Same name Candi with the same woman in the picture. Looks to good to be true.

I got the same response/credit card required to book. Too bad it is not legit as her rates are extremely fair if the picture matches the sp. I did reply back to Candi's email asking her if she actually believed I would give her a credit card out of the blue like that? If I get any interesting response I will post. Thankyou so much for the heads up.