Zoe - Indy from Montreal

I drove to Montreal to meet beautiful, smart, sexy, natural young Zoe. Her body is to die for, all natural - very cute and accurate to her stats described on her website. She is in so much demand in Montreal that waiting period was like 2 months as I had booked her in September for today's rendezvous. She sees only a limited number of clients. It's hard to find such talent - she offered one of my best experience. I am glad I made this trip.

Zoe has a great smile and is a great kisser. Zoe has a tight body and is very engaging in conversation and knows the art of sex - lots of DFK, ��� (���� was on offer but I like ���), ��� and the finals. She has completed university which shows in her conduct and behavior. She has announced retirement but wants to complete her current commitments - that's why she kept my appointment. She is from America and she will head back there for higher studies. I wish her all the best in her endeavors and my best wishes.

She had told me earlier that she will come to Ottawa after my visit to Montreal. My Montreal visit is done and I invited her to keep her promise. She told me that she will try to come to Ottawa for a couple of days in December. If she comes, I will see her for sure and guys don't miss seeing her. She has 10 page long reviews in Montreal. Thanks Zoe.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.