Beauty, Brains, Class & Curves!..Wow! Hannah Skyler Visiting Saint John Today(Friday)

Hello Gentlemen Of Saint John & Surrounding Area's,

My name Is Hannah and I'm a down to earth, naturally seductive, beautiful, busty & a little bit curvy- blonde with big bedroom blue-green eyes!

I'm 5'2, 150lbs, natural 38DD's!

A perfect little package...

I'm also very friendly and blessed with a terrific attitude!

With me: No Drugs or Drama, I put all my skills into our time together.

I also offer a wonderful massage..

I'm not available much so don't miss out on my talented lil self but I'll be available today , Nov 6th until late late as well as tomorrow ( sat the 7th and for the day & early evening on Monday (the 9th .:)

Both Incall to my private, safe, clean Oasis & Outcall ( to your upscale hotel) are offered with me.

I'm also 100% Independant although I do work with a few select ladies and can be booked with or without them, I always try to accommodate your needs if I can :)

I'm in my early 40's so expect a quality, non- rushed and completely naughty and perfectly satisfying experience in my upscale environment...

I believe that attitude, age & experience are what separates me ( except for a few select lady friends ),from the rest.

My curves are in the right places and my talents are exceptional...

My - (non negotiable) donations for my companionship range from 160 to 250, please call me to learn more since speaking with you is my preferred method of contact ( initially).

Call me from noon on today, Friday, Nov 6th In Saint John at 506-607-2259, no worries, a friendly voice will answer the phone ;)!

I'll be waiting...xo

Please - ( No blocked calls or explicit texts pls gents- I am a lady and appreciate the finer side of a man.:)

See you Soon gentlemen...xoxo