Beauty, Brains, Class & Curves!..Wow-Yes! Available In Saint John Today & Wednesday

Hello Gentlemen Of Saint John & Surrounding Area's,

My name Is Hannah and I've been told that I'm the perfect little package...

If you are looking for the perfect getaway before / during or after that long hard day, then you will find that time with me can be just what you need.

I love to pamper and please and I truly enjoy this wonderful career choice that I've made, sharing that love of what I do, with you, ensures that you'll you have the ultimate getaway with me in my private and upscale boudoir, equipped with everything we need and more... and a 2 person shower afterwards...;)

You'll find me quite down to earth, naturally seductive, beautiful, busty & a little bit curvy- blonde with big in private blue-green eyes!

I'm 5'2, 150lbs, and fully natural 38DD's!

Friendly and blessed with a terrific attitude, which will certainly make you feel comfortable right away, you wont be able to resist my natural born charm ;)

With me: No Drugs or Drama, and I put ALL of my skills into our time together.

I'm in my early 40's so expect a quality, non- rushed and completely naughty and perfectly satisfying experience in my upscale environment...

I believe that attitude, age & experience are what separates me ( except for a few select lady friends ),from the rest...

My curves are in the right places and my talents are exceptional...

My - (non negotiable) donations for my companionship range from 160 to 250, please call me at 506-607-2259,to learn more since speaking with you is my preferred method of contact ( initially).

*no worries, a friendly voice will answer the phone :)

I'll be available from 2pm on today, Tuesday, Nov 10th until tomorrow, Wednesday the 11th (until late-late evening), In Saint John.

Please - ( No blocked calls or explicit texts pls gents- I am a lady and appreciate the finer side of a man.

I'm here for you if your looking for the perfect distraction..xoxo

Kisses..xx

Hannah