You want pleasure? It is I! Sensations. Kinks. Exploration. I bet you want all of it

You want pleasure ?

It is I

ceace7447405909.jpg

Sensations. Kinks. Exploration.

I bet you want all of it!

I'm Eva, a part-time provocateur | badgirl | who embraces pleasures of all kinds.

Explorer, adventurous & creative, I enjoy spicing things up...and creating sessions that lead to high level of mental, physical and spiritual stimulation... I have a true penchant for uninhibited experiences & fun times that lead to Nirvana.

As a young & liberated woman who's been a Pro-Domme for years, I enjoy discovering new sensations and bringing you to new "spaces." My High Class Fetish/Dom Experience is available to smart, discerning and kinky friends who seek a unique opportunity to bring our date to the next level...

c5c3d0447405895.jpg

It's been said...

• If you want to experience some "you're not going anywhere" bondage ... This is definitely one of your go-to ladies. She was prepared with buckling leather padded restraints that were as solid as it gets, as well as a good supply of rope.

• Like the idea of edging/tease and denial? Wow - So does she. There came a point during this exquisite torture at-which I wanted her to finish me off so very badly, that if I remember correctly - I offered to buy her a house. Luckily, she didn't take advantage of me in that weakened condition, and I can still retire when I want to.

• She is a very sensual kisser with sexy, full lips and a very talented, probing tongue. And, speaking of lips and tongue. OMG. She did this soft, slow, thing with her mouth ... that, while looking up at you with those sexy eyes ... wow. , but ... wow.

by wuncephat (CAF, sep. 2015)

f04c48447409303.jpg

What makes you tick?

(Soft, sensual, fetish exploration, role-play, release, conversation & aftercare ;)

Though I specialize in the sensual "girlfriend" type of encounter, I love unleashing my "kinky badgirl" too!

For those who dare, let's open Pandora's Box.

You will be very glad you did...

Ottawa Donation: 300$/hr

Curious? Enticed? To arrange a rendezvous, contact: [email protected]

anim_999c964d-e038-ce64-6dc7-6448b983b20e.gif

• Like 2