700+ day old account finally done lurking

hello everyone I'm new here. made an account a few years ago and didn't think this kind of thing interested me. now I'm traveling for work so things are changing heh.

any recommendations for threads to read etc? still picking up lingo and have read the FAQ.

maybe I overlooked it by why do some posts have a bunch of question marks in text

cheers!

hello everyone I'm new here. made an account a few years ago and didn't think this kind of thing interested me. now I'm traveling for work so things are changing heh.

any recommendations for threads to read etc? still picking up lingo and have read the FAQ.

maybe I overlooked it by why do some posts have a bunch of question marks in text

cheers!

Welcome. The new to this has some great stickies. Most every question can be answered there.

As far as question marks, when the laws changed, the program put in a censor to block specific words, so they show up as symbols.

there are lots of great threads and posts to read on here.

Anything in General is a great place to start, but just taking a look around you will surely find some interesting topics.

If you're looking for something in particular, just do a search on the posts.

Lots of really cool information, and lots of funny stories too.

Enjoy your hunt!

• Like 1