For the women

What is the most attractive feature for you on a man? From personality and demeanor to physical charactristics.

Appreciate anyone sharing on this thread, thank you.

Additional Comments:

Looks like we should nominate this for "dumbest post award!" My bad, sorry.:cry:

I like men who keep fit, with great Abs, they have to be quiet even too. lol

When it comes to personality for me its all about if i can click with a guy.

Amy xxX;-)

Believe me, I've seen worse lol. In my case that come to my mind probably not in that order well number 1 yes ...

1. be clean

2. well dressed

3. respectful

4. fun to be around

5. caring

I could keep going but then will sound too picky so will stop there. Perhaps more ladies would reply if this was in the general area?

Additional Comments:

Looks like we should nominate this for "dumbest post award!" My bad, sorry.:cry:

I go straight for the eyes....big warm listening eyes, gentle smiling eyes with a little sparkle and fun in them.....does that even make sense? lol

i also am a real sucker for lips that have that little dimple leading from the nose to upper-lip....dimples in general charm the pants off me....and in many cases i mean that literally hehe ;)

I like a man who leans in when we talk instead of leans back while I talk

And theres always something about a man in a suit/uniform....but thats a whole other story....lol

Shoulders/neck/back top my list. Open body language, head high, shoulders back, very relaxed ... and kind eyes=) Then I pay attention to what makes him laugh;) sounds silly but you really can tell sooo much about a man this way! Physical attraction only takes u so far(unless that's where you wanted to get off)?lol=)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interresting. Too bad I didn't have time to read this thread before. Althought I find accents very sexy, I was always personally more attracted to my own kind from the inside and outside. I always prefered guys with brown eyes and dark hair with the same kind of blood. It didn't have nothing to do with old friends, families or my Grandparents advices/traditions. I think it's an intuitive thing. I had some escapade, but was always back. It always been that way. In my professional life, the physical look of a man didn't really matter because I see the heart and the behavior of a person. As other mentioned, hygiene was also very important for me. I met a lot of nice and specials people I will always remember.

I like men who keep fit, with great Abs, they have to be quiet even too. lol

When it comes to personality for me its all about if i can click with a guy.

Amy xxX;-)

Curses!

"Abs," just about every 40 year old guy's nemesis!

I once had abs .... Actually, no, not really, never!!

I do have eyes though, so maybe there's hope!

Porthos

8 1/2", left hook, shaven .... oops! ... I mean, a nice *smile*.

.... ba-ha-ha!

Sensual Porscha

Clean shaven men mmmmmm... I love to rub my tata's on a soft face. I get wet just thinking about it. I love to laugh so I have a certain fondness for men who who can make me laugh, especially when it's hanging and banging time. People get too focused on the "sex" part and forget about how much fun and memorable the experience can be if something crazy happens.

What else...

Men who can cook, smell sexy, be romantic and respectful.

Women always have always been the soft alluring temptresses, or the wild little... well you know. Otherwise we wouldn't be getting hoochie coochie. The question should be what can men do to be more attractive to women!

If more men would take pride in themselves they'd probably get laid more often. I have a male who is not attractive in a physical way but his personality speaks volumes and women flock to him. Oh and by the way he gets alot of honey.....

• Like 1

A man that is strong,physically and emotionally,a little controlling,confidence,lots of it and a great sense of humor,this is the type of man that gets me hot and bothered,physical assests really don't come into play for me as what I find attractive are more personality traits.

Well that makes 4,000,000,009 women that find me unattractive. LOL!confused0024.gif

4000,000,008 because guess what just made YOU attractive... Now I myself am no aphrodite and I'm guessing your no Eros (but.. you could be) I'm sure we are both attractive in our own way. Attractivness comes from the inside and your prose about being on the side of the road in Kentucky! It was freaken hilarious especially the part where the strippers have more tits than teeth. So does that mean the truckers are hornier than most?

One of your attributes must be your jocularity. I'm guessing your a debonair gentleman also, that says alot.

You have a great day. Don't drive too far or too long.

And don't hook up with any strippers with missing teeth! Extra tits are fine.:boobies:

I may be a little self deprecating at times but it's mostly in jest. Because if you can't make fun of yourself who can you make fun of? As for truck drivers being hornier, I'll say this. Spend a week or two in a truck by yourself and you find yourself staring a little to long and hard at livestock in farm fields. LOL!

Personality

Confident while still remaining slightly modest, respectful, genuine with an awesome sense of humour.

A man who is protective without being controlling and possessive, respectful, understanding and honest.

A man who can step up and admit if he has wronged, and in this event be fair enough not to apologize when he is not sorry.

A man who's dog is his best friend. (or cat etc.)

One that well knows actions speak far louder than words.

DEMEANOR

Laid back, down to earth, friendly, charasmatic, empathetic, and of course capable of being charming (not dropping cheezy player lines etc) Enthusiatic to share the stories, fears, achievments and relationships that have made him the person that he is.

*I have a special thing for lil things that are considered nerdy, but havent time to get into all that

Pysical Characteristics

A man who carries self well, always been a sucker for big strong hands and attentive, honest eyes.

Things That make me prrrrrrr

Men that wear those light brown construction and or labour pants.

Any work or sports gear which includes THICK SUSPENDERS! (Im not sure where i pickd up this strange turn on)

A MAN WHILE HE IS COOKING!!! especially in little to nothing..... im not kidding this turns me into a weirdo!! U BETTER STOP TEASING ME WITH THE COOKING TALK!! you know who you are luv.

Then there is the nerdy thing.... don't really have the time to attempt explanation but certain nerdy characteristics and or tech talk (usually a conversation way over my head in the computer, science, engineering etc) will often result in my wanting to do strange things to you)

There you have it, my strange 2 cents!!

Yes these things definetly count, and if I didn't know any better I'd say your teasing me Mr. Green.

I likely should not of giving out such powerful information.... I wouldn't doubt that someone attempts to cook and turn me all pervy!!

Teasing moi? I learnt not to fry bacon..naked..still have the scars :). Tonight cooked curry chicken and quinoa...while tweeting and reading about what human memory is or isn't, drinking beer and enjoying a bowl or two ;) The Pisces split personality thing going on.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 1