Please Help! Ottawa Hotels SP Frieldly & Discreet?

Hello Ladies & Gentleman in Ottawa!

Wow booking a Hotel In Downtown Ottawa

these days it is tough, the nice places are all booked!

Is the Arc Hotel in Ottawa Discreet

for a sex worker to do in calls?

Will my visitos be seeing my the Reception, at The Arc Hotel?

Thank you so much!

Guest C*****tte

It is a very small boutique hotel. Guest have to pass right by the front desk for the elevators.

How about the Westin in Ottawa?

Will the gents be seeing by the Front Desk? Does it requires Key Cards to the lelvators?

Ah! Remember i was asking you about Hotels in Edmonton?

I found it, apparently nice one's that does not requires

key cards to the elevators, let me know if you want the names.

Thank you Charlotte!

I like the Novotel right down town, it's under renovation at the moment and the lobby is a mess but the rooms are nice and there's lots of parking across the street.

November

• Like 1

I like the Novotel right down town, it's under renovation at the moment and the lobby is a mess but the rooms are nice and there's lots of parking across the street.

November

Thank you so much!

I am looking for hotels as we speak!

I will check for the Novotel for sure, thank you!

Have anyone been to the Extended Stay?

Bay At Albert?

Do they require key cards to the lelvators?

Will my visitors be seeing by the front desk?

Thank you.

Amanda

The Albert at Bay is good, fairly private as you enter...the desk is on the right but you can whiz right past. Nice rooms, suites with kitchens. Extended Stay is okay too but there are two "wings" so you need to tell clients which wing you're in.

Minto Suites downtown is nice too, many different entrances which offer discretion as you enter. Girls working from all these locations on a regular basis so I guess they are SP friendly. I know they are Client friendly!

Thank you so much, i truly appretiatte it, so helpful!

I stay at the Mintos the last time, sure they are super nice.

Additional Comments:

The problen with those cheap hotels it is that their roon lack personality and taste.

Our job can be so hard at times, thus i need to get up and look around and think. wow this roon it is sooooooooo nice!

I loved the marriott but the prices are so hogh these days wow!

The Residence Inn by Marriott connected to the Indigo is very clean and spacious it is just like a little appartment with a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer. Very discreet, the front desk is on the forth floor.. so noone passes by the front desk!

The only thing I don't like about the hotel is that they lock the door at 11PM and guests have to buzz to get in or you go meet them at the door.

The Crowne Plaza is very sp friendly. The rooms are small though and a bit dated..

I went to the crowne plaza after had staying at the Marriott!

Which was a culture clash, the crowne plaza might be sp friendly

but they have junk furniture and dirty carpetes.

The marriott is elegant and clean and the furniture top notch classy.

Yesterday the Arc Hotel was 170, today it is 114!

I starting to realise that booking in advance might not be a good idea, hotels seem to lower their prices very often!

Have any sex workers here worked from the Arc Hotel?

or the Indigo? What do you mean by boutique Hotel?

Thank you.

Amanda

You have stayed at the Marriott, so I am assuming either you didn't like it, or it is booked. It is, in my mind, one of the friendliest hotels in town for SPs or people wanting a short term stay. ;) Watch them on Priceline and Hotwire, that is the cheapest way to get them, and the hotels are all decent.

Guest S*rca****sid

Try the Delta or the Minto suits. Easy enough to sneak by the front desk and get to the elevators. As for finding a good rate, try booking online like hotels.com.

A friend of mine stayed/incalled at the Arc and was really happy with the rooms there, you can get great rooms with jacuzzi bathtubs there- one of the few in Ottawa... You do walk right past the front desk as you enter and parking is not great but it is a very nice hotel.

I recently stayed at the Minto Suites and I really liked it, washer and dryer in some suites- made the towel situation really great! Front desk is quite busy and quite recessed as you enter so there is no need to worry about guests...

Cheers!

mariott on Queen has never given me any problems...and has no issues with people visiting late...nor me staying as a guest and paying via cash/ID.

In this city there is no real excuse for alarm for certain places (ie. know your criminal code, ladies...very seldom are we doing anything illegal!)..but for some it depends on how you are paying and where you're from...for example, I have been relocated from Delta (because I was a "local resident" renting a room) to the crowne plaza...where they gave a a key-card floor room (22 and up) because of my 'situation"

delta is fishy these days, they wont let you stay there if you live in Ottawa or gatineau regardless of how youre paying....and some member on here once admitted to them researching and supposedly knowing who was a worker and making odd remarks after these supposed workers had left, annoyed that they had pre-booked with no room after being sized up upon their arrival.

seriously, there are more problems with kids partying on new years eve than with a worker (who might see maybe one client) renting a room

arc is ok...yes you need to pass by the lobby...but if you do so like you're a secret agent trying to hide behind planters, then you cant blame them for thinking somethings up.....just act natural and tell your clients to do the same and no one will bother you.....really, its none of their business anyway. Some young hotel lobby kids with nothing better to do than plan "hero" will try and figure things out....if the hotel doesnt require an after-hours sign-in they your clients dont have to say what room they're visiting....we and we have a right to our privacy.

some will argue that incall is illegal.....and yes in most circumstances it is...but I have once rented a room just for me and ONE client who was going to see me for an overnighter...and no one else, I didnt even advertise that i was doing hotel incalls....at this point it is two consenting adults making arrangements......but if I see one more client its considered a "common bawdy house". makes me angry when I miss out on $2500 because someone thinks my room is a rotating door when its not...grrr

You have stayed at the Marriott, so I am assuming either you didn't like it, or it is booked. It is, in my mind, one of the friendliest hotels in town for SPs or people wanting a short term stay. ;) Watch them on Priceline and Hotwire, that is the cheapest way to get them, and the hotels are all decent.

Are you kidding me!

I loooooooved the Marriott! The roons were elegant and clean and

when they were nicer, they were outstanding!

I did not book at the marriott this time because the rates were 300 and up and i prefer to book something i can afford.

Hotwire does not tell which hotel it is thus i fell insecure about

booking them.

Sweetest Massage & Annessa, thank you for sharing with me.

Once i get regular lovers in Ottawa i will book The arc hotel

sound beautiful and romantic mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

The Quality hotel is another I have stayed at that is not bad and SP-Friendly. Being right across from a grocery store and LCBO is nice to keep costs down too. It's only an ok hotel but it has great showers and its location and prices are great too- some rooms are only $100 a night.

Sweetes Massage!

I believe in this business that

parking and discreetion and my well being

it is essential!

From this perspective i prefer to pay more and fell good from within when i look around my room!

I find the Arc hotel pure seduction but the fact that the reception

can see who my visitors are and how many does not sound discreet to me.

Annessa i agree! The Bawdy law is absurd in reality we live

in a world that theoretically only males can enjoy life and take advantage of their possibilities.