A perv group

Alright so the Gang Bang was not in the cards.

Anyone interested in a perv group to get together once a month and get our own female entertainment pm me. activity will range from poker to strippers to polishers and beyond.

SUre that would work for me. That way we could control the scheduling of events and content.

I'd be really interested in strip poker if we can get that going.

Jack

It's all about the ratio of guys to gals, keeping in mind the contribution limit from guys being less than if they were to go one on one, but volume more for the girls than if they went one one one creating a win win with activities suggested by the guys and the girls chosen because of there willing natures.

Also we need to create an atmosphere of deniability i.e. you show up and your neighbor is there neither one of you want the other to tell his wife or worse he's single and has nothing to lose. So you can say that you were invited by someone and if we have a buddy system you can simply say gees I had no idea it was this kind of event and you can observe or leave rather than join in. once we get some regulars the group activities can be more creative. Do I have some volunteers to start the ball rolling with the first get together?

I think the first party should be simply a party, a small fee and girls (or girl depending on the response) recruited and paid only to show up and possibly do a strip tease or topless dealer then do there own promotion (If they want to get some tips and action on the side than by all means some arrangement can be made). Kind of like a stag but with no groom.