Access issues with tapatalk

Hi all,

I have tapatalk installed on my Iphone to access Cerb (i prefer it to my Iphone browser). I can access CERB alright but since a couple of hours ago, everytime i try opening a thread to read it it gives me an error message:

"Unkown error; it appears that the server has some issues with tapatalk or your session is expired. If it persists, please re-enter this forum from account tab"

I end up on the thread page, but cannot see anything. The PM section seems to function fine though.

I've tried everything i could think of from reentering the forum to re-installing the software but to no avail. I can manage with my phone's browser's, but its not the same.

Any ideas?

I can see the title and first line of the thread, and when I select a topic/thread it gives me the error "This forum appears have deactivated Tapatalk. Please contact your forum administrator". The screen then is blank.

Guest Ou**or**n

Same issue when I try and read a thread. The message also suggested removing the board and re-adding it. When I tried that it gave me the message that that forum (CERB) is closed. CERB is still showing up in Tapatalk's list though.

Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Looks like a conflict with another modification I made the other day. Let me know if everyone's tapatalk is working now. It works fine on my ipad so I suspect it should work fine with everyone's mobile device.

If you have issues let me know what platform your running (iphone, bb, android, etc.) and if part of the site gives you issues let me know (ie. pm's, posting, reading threads, profiles, etc.)

Thanks.