Alyssa - BP Sunday Specials any info?

Guest discr33t

Anyone connected with Alyssa? I am curious, as again this is the Shay, Ally, phone number from before - to see if they've worked out their process and offering.

also could be interesting if there are duos, trios, etc with these ladies

if you connect, do share some insight!

Anyone connected with Alyssa? I am curious, as again this is the Shay, Ally, phone number from before - to see if they've worked out their process and offering.

also could be interesting if there are duos, trios, etc with these ladies

if you connect, do share some insight!

If it's the one I am thinking of they have different Numbers in the Kingston, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara Falls areas. Same sort of pics with different Numbers. Make me think it's just a cam scam wanting cc information. I am not a 100% if it is the same one. Best to use cation and verify her b4 going. If you can do a reverse image search or check the # on line or other boards in Canada. Check Terb, Perb, Merb. Also you can check on the Cowboy Diaries web site. He may of tagged it under a different #. Look for the pictures. Good luck.

Guest discr33t
If it's the one I am thinking of they have different Numbers in the Kingston, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara Falls areas. Same sort of pics with different Numbers. Make me think it's just a cam scam wanting cc information. I am not a 100% if it is the same one. Best to use cation and verify her b4 going. If you can do a reverse image search or check the # on line or other boards in Canada. Check Terb, Perb, Merb. Also you can check on the Cowboy Diaries web site. He may of tagged it under a different #. Look for the pictures. Good luck.

I think the one you're thinking of is now going as Ally Maria, and yes she has been in other places. Not a scam, as I have met her before, and all was good, although incall location at the time was low end.

The one I was asking about is using a service # that I have used for Shay, but I honestly was hoping someone else might TOFTT and report on Ally/Alyssa!