BP - New Girl in Town -25 (Sarah?) any details?

Guest discr33t

Hi All,

Anyone made a connection with this lady? Only offering out, and seems to have high expectation$

Anyone have good news to report?

Believe she goes by Sarah

Guest discr33t

Has anyone checked out SaraSnowflake yet? Her ad reminds me of the sexyswedishprincess that was on here quite a while back

I've been in contact only, but she told me she would have an in call place next week ready so I decided to wait. She looks pretty hot from the pic she sent me, but a bit steep in fee considering what's being offered. Still thinking but may go ahead this coming week an try seeing her. Jenny's rate has been climbing weekly again so it's only as mater of time when she'll be up to Sarah's rate anyways again. So young hot local sp's at a reasonable rate will be rare again soon. I personally have had issues with most local talent over the last 6 to 8 months so have been waiting for out of towners to come here.

Do you know any locals other then Amy, Brook, Marie, Ally, Addy and Cynthia that are worth visiting?

Guest discr33t
I've been in contact only, but she told me she would have an in call place next week ready so I decided to wait. She looks pretty hot from the pic she sent me, but a bit steep in fee considering what's being offered. Still thinking but may go ahead this coming week an try seeing her. Jenny's rate has been climbing weekly again so it's only as mater of time when she'll be up to Sarah's rate anyways again. So young hot local sp's at a reasonable rate will be rare again soon. I personally have had issues with most local talent over the last 6 to 8 months so have been waiting for out of towners to come here.

Do you know any locals other then Amy, Brook, Marie, Ally, Addy and Cynthia that are worth visiting?

Would have said Shay, but I think you're acquainted. If you are looking for new to you and local, little drama, than you can try CJ. There are others that pop-up once in a while like Madison, Mandy, and tiny brunette-cl

Keissy is coming in February

I must be having trouble with BP. I don't see that ad and am also getting a lot of Toronto ads showing up.

Guest discr33t
I must be having trouble with BP. I don't see that ad and am also getting a lot of Toronto ads showing up.

On BP sort by date, last post dec. 27/28

she is now on cl as well, last post dec. 30

Amy is always a great time. Sexy attitude with equally as sexy lingerie and body.

Guest discr33t
Saw her tonight.

Nice body.

Fun tits ....

Pm for details

Did you see Sarah, or were you adding on to Amy's great reviews!

Guest discr33t

Connected with Sarah. Pleasant and accommodating. Exclusively safe services. Incall location a work in progress, and overall the pictures sent of her are likely her, but perhaps not super recent?

In any case she is real and confirmed

Can you provide a link to he ad? I'm don't seem to see it anywhere.

Thanks

Additional Comments:

Can you provide a link to her ad? I'm don't seem to see it anywhere.

Thanks