Exotic mature beauty for those of you who desire the finer things in life...

Hello gentleman

I consider our intimacies a great honour and aspire to make them as special for you as they are to me!

I am authentic, passionate and responsive ;) I respect my gentlemen to much to be fake, and value our time together to much to be superficial.

I believe in emotional and intellectual connections to establish intimacy and sensuality with full blown passion!

I am a genuine modern day companion. Intelligent, sexy, sensual and confident.

I offer luxurious ,sensual encounters for my gentlemen. My patrons enrich my life to such an extent that i find great joy in providing an encounter to meet YOUR needs!

You may be happy go lucky or a bit high strung, super sauve or socially awkward (which i find charming) ;) but you know how to treat a lady. In return for which you rightfully expect to be appreciated, cared for and desired. You want authenticity in your encounter, genuine warmth and affection. You crave the excitement of someone new as well as the comfort of commonality. You appreciate seduction as a natural outgrowth of emotional connection and intellectual stimulation.

You deserve a woman as passionate for you as you are for her! You have found her!

YOUR passionate and sensual encounter awaits you!

Felina xoxo

204-293-7320 (texts and emails preffered for initial contact)

http://www.sweetcaramelo.com

[email protected]

• Like 2