Virginia Snow

I was also feeling a bit stiff and having read Cato's review I thought I'd see if she was as good as he said.

As usual the Lyla review was spot on and confirmed the value of both Cato and Lyla.

But back to Virginia who got rid of any stiffness in my body and had me smiling all day. Maybe I'll have to go back as I seem to have some stiffness that is returning......

• Like 1

Saw the hottie who goes by the name Virginia Snow.

She is a fire cracker with beautiful face, bod and skills. She's small (5'2" I think?), pale skin, manmades, inked, blonde.

45 min session was what id characterize as MA with extra spicy ending. BS was delivered with great skill and enthusiasm and she and I had a great time. Extras are negotiable and plentiful

Located in an industrial park in the east end, plentiful parking.

So I had the chance to see this beauty on Wednesday at noon. I had texted her the day before and planning was very easy.

We met at her east end location...

She knew from our texts that I love starting off with a hot shower, so she met me wearing nothing but a white towel and it was time to get steamy!!!

She is sexy, her body is incredible, she is confident and knows what she is doing. We had hot shower, she scrubbed every inch of me and I returned the favour and then we headed for the massage table.

The massage was just right, not painful and not wimpy, and when I flipped over I am pretty sure I just smiled and stared! Wow, did I say she is sexy?

I won't go into details about the finish because well, those secrets are too good to share! But I will say I had the greatest view any man can ask for.

We jumped back in the shower to clean up for good and it was time to go... My hh appt suddenly had become 45 minutes and she never even brought it up...

I can't promise you will have as much fun as me, but you have to give her a try. WOW!!!

Just wanted to share my Virginia Snow experience. She fits the 'spinner' description, standing at around 5'0. She greeted me with a big smile and a reassuring hug. Her massage was not RMT level, but was pleasant, tender and relaxing. Virginia provided intelligent conversation and physical relaxation - a session that re-energized the body and the soul. She was very patient and quite dedicated to making you feel on top of the world. Indeed, for a few precious moments, the world's issues were a galaxy away. I am planning on seeing her again quite soon.

Her studio is in an east-end business park and is fairly discreet - a little out of the way for me but worth the drive. Treat her with respect and you'll have a great time.

CM

From these great recommendations, I had to give Virginia Snow a call! Texting was easy and she was quick to reply. We were able to meet up this past Wednesday afternoon. Location is clean and she made me feel right at home. She's great to talk to and her skills are unbelievable. Looking forward to the next visit already. Just thinking of her hot body makes me smile every time . A definite asset to Lyla.

Well I made the trip yesterday at lunch for visit #2 with this beauty!!!

Virginia was wearing the sexiest little plaid skirt and walking up the stairs I could see that she had somehow forgotten her panties... oh well!

As expected, we started off with a nice hot shower, just to get things rolling. If I could start every day like this I would be the cleanest person in the world!

My back was a bit sore so she did some extra work there before the always anticipated FLIP...

Once on my back, it was pure heaven! �� has always been my favourite number! What a view!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!!

This girl is amazing. Sexy, great attitude, reliable and it is easy to tell when she is enjoying herself also!!! WOW!

Can't wait for visit #3...

Having just seen "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," it was my pure pleasure on Sunday to have "my force awakened" by the lovely (and well recommended) Virginia Snow. She is absolutely gorgeous and just so fun to be with. I want to thank the previous recommenders because each of them were "spot on" in their praise for this LYLA gem. Thank you sweet Virginia!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.