Short, Sweet, Classy & Curvy...Hannah - Your Perfect Distraction- In Saint John..

Hello Gentlemen Of Saint John & Surrounding Area's!

picture.php?albumid=11102&pictureid=75520

My name Is Hannah, I'll be in your area for the week of Dec 7th-11th and available from 10 am to 10 pm ( later with notice).

This is my last visit for 2015 to Saint John so I hope you'll indulge in a little bit of fun with me.

I'm a down to earth, naturally seductive, beautiful, busty & a little bit curvy- blonde with big in private blue-green eyes!

5'2, 150 lbs, natural 38DD's, soft skin and completely cuddly !

A perfect little package...

picture.php?albumid=11102&pictureid=75522

I'm also very friendly and blessed with a terrific attitude!

With me: No Drugs or Drama, I put all my skills into our time together.

I also offer a wonderful massage..

I'm not available much so don't miss out on my talented lil self but I'll be available in Saint John all this week until Friday when Ill be visiting Fredericton for the weekend :)

Both In to my private, safe, clean Oasis & Out ( to your upscale hotel) are offered with me.

I'm also 100% Independant although I do work with a few select ladies and can be booked with or without them, I always try to accommodate your needs if I can

I'm in my early 40's so expect a quality, non- rushed and completely naughty and perfectly satisfying experience in my upscale environment...

I believe that attitude, age & experience are what separates me ( except for a few select lady friends ),from the rest.

My curves are in the right places and my talents are exceptional...

My - (non negotiable) donations for my companionship range from 160 to 250, please call me to learn more since speaking with you is my preferred method of contact ( initially).

While In Saint John, you can reach me at 506-607-2259, no worries, a friendly voice will answer the phone !

I'll be waiting...xo

Please - ( No blocked calls or explicit texts pls gents- I am a lady and appreciate the finer side of a man.

See you Soon gentlemen...xoxo

picture.php?albumid=10051&pictureid=67275

• Like 1