Brodystyles

Just got back from another enjoyable visit with Brody. This time in Kingston. These visits get better and better. Again setup through text was no problem and the location was private, clean and convenient. I'm sure you've seen the pictures but I'm here to tell she's even better looking in person. She greeted me at the door in a cute outfit that showed off her tight frame, ample breasts and spectacular rear. Her bubbly personality and sweet smile sets you at ease and truly make you feel like her boyfriend. Never once did I feel like she was watching the clock or not focused on me. We started with a bath that felt intimate and set the mood for our visit. I got the massage this time and I'm thankful I did. Perfect after a tough Monday. What happened next can only be described as the definition of girlfriend experience. Her skills are impressive! Twice! The second was in the shower to get me cleaned up. You should give her a try. We really need her to keep coming back to Kingston and Belleville!

• Like 2

Saw Brody this afternoon. She is staying at a convenient and discrete location off the 401. Setting up appt was easy with quick response to my texts. She looks even better than her pictures suggest and very pleasant greeting at the door. Brody makes you feel comfortable right away and the atmosphere, with several candles burning, was conducive to the wonderful time I experienced. She offers a massage at the beginning but I asked to postpone that for later. Brody took her time and was receptive to my various requests. It was clear that she enjoys what she does and she gave her full attention to me throughout the session. Would describe her services as girlfriend. Experienced a very relaxing unrushed massage towards the end, which woke the giant and took us back to the beginning for a mind blowing ending. Brody is very fun, sweet, and service oriented, that goes the extra mile to ensure your pleasure. 1 hr appt went the full time then some. I will definitely repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.