Ladies' and their Websites ... and the Men Who Read Them

After reading this (from thread "how do you ask for...") :

What Kate said is important. Read from beginning to end the lady's website. It will cover what she is comfortable with and her boundaries. Really, and it's been my experience, after reading a lady's website you will know if the lady offers the type of companionship you are looking for.

Personally I wouldn't ask for anything in email post C36 except time and companionship. The website tells what type of companionship is offered and you can discuss with the lady privately during the encounter what you'd like to do

A rambling

RG

..and my experience today (realizing that if someone reads my website then discussion is not necessary, for the most part) make me appreciate the guys who read through my site.

I never realized how much easier things could be when people read my website! And boy, do I appreciate it.

I want to thank all the guys (although they may not be here) who take the time to read my site, and I have to say that I respect that they are, for their own sake, cautious and also picky (? not sure if that is the word I mean, but it will do). I am just so happy meeting them. They are men who know what they want! It really makes me respect them.

And I feel they are more comfortable meeting with me as I have put so much of myself into the words, I believe it makes them feel somewhat familiar with me. And I appreciate that too.

So thank you!

• Like 4

Things would go more smoothly if our websites were read beforehand, lol.

Having to repeat everything that we write in them by voice or text is very frustrating.

I, also, do appreciate when someone does read my website for the information there.

• Like 1

I usually only have a link to my website in my ads so you have to go there to get my contact info. Of course fewer guys can be bothered to read the website - literacy rates and attention spans are both on the decline - so when we have a website where there is information about our personalities, what we expect of clients (goodness forbid we have expectations of them! They're the customer and the customer is king!!) and other things, they tend to gloss over or pass it up entirely. Which is fine because I, in turn, gloss right over them.

That being said, text message templates/drafts come in handy. Saves you writing out the same stuff day in, day out.

• Like 1

I don't like blind dates (maybe just not risk taker in this sense). Good provider's website makes meeting with new Lady one way blind date (still blind for her, unfortunately, even if I introduce myself properly).

Well organized, well written, and personalized website gives me not only basic information but some impression about personality, feeling if we can connect. It is great if site is kept up to date with updated photos and other info. Good website is decision making factor regarding booking. But as everything it has two sides: if I don't like website I won't book an appointment.

Keep websites in good shape! :-)

With any transaction in this world you need to be, and get, informed before you make the decision to proceed.

The web and access to it makes it so easy and fast to get information.

I realy can not be understand why some people do not find all they can about s lady before they go see her.

I remember one of my best encounters was when i did a lot of reading on a kady and some of the experiances others had had.

I went in with a head full of ideas and we were able to make the encounter mind blowing by making her feel at ease as no boundry was crossed and every sexual trigger was pressed.

Now i read slot before any encounter

• Like 1