So, I've never been to see a MA, I've always been curious. Paradise is actually down the street from me. Anyone care to pm me some details on what exactly goes on there and what to expect?

• Like 1

think of it like jumping in a lake or a pool........

You can ask what the water is like and you get a different answer from every one.

Best way to find out is to just go.

There is enough info on here and other boards to answer your questions

Generally they are clear about what services are offered. But I would suggest reading up reviews especially as sometimes it is not what they say. pictures could be fake and once there was this lady who advertised massage and the whole time she just applied moisturizer on the back and complained about her big bo..s, back pain and life.

• Like 1

I agree with Yoda! i recommend asking questions beforehand to make sure it is the service you are looking for :). Most providers as well as spa's are comfortable and open to giving you some idea of what the experience will be like! Reviews also really help!

• Like 1

Guest c**efu**
So, I've never been to see a MA, I've always been curious. Paradise is actually down the street from me. Anyone care to pm me some details on what exactly goes on there and what to expect?

just read this board

To ensure a safe and enjoyable encounter, you always need to do your homework. However if you want shorten the learning curve, Paradise Spa and a lady that advertises on Lyla is the way to go. Have fun.

Guest *sh****ox

Communication is always key. Just let the MA know you're new and potentially nervous and ask as many questions as needed. If she's a half decent MA, she'll put you at ease quite easily and quickly. We're used to people being new and nervous... So don't be shy ;)

Just thought I would chime in here as well. As a relative newby at the massage experience I really enjoy going to Vibe. I find it is a nice experience that I did not get anywhere else I have visited. Generally the wonderful ladies meet you right at the door and your session starts. No waiting around for someone to pop in.

Within the last month I have seen Mia (highly recommended), April (sensually highly recommended) and Kristie (highly recommended). April and Kristie both have recommendations on this site. I was free one night booked with Mia in early Jan, loved it, had a nice session with her and I have been back to see her a second time.

• Like 1