T.V. Shows u wish would go away

I cant believe no one has mentioned JERSEY SHORE???????

for god sakes...snookie and her drama-infested fame and "the situation" now on "dancing with the stars"??.....why is the media feeding this reality shows annoyance? *cries a bit inside*

argh..if you're going to make a reality show...at least have it be something that doesnt make you have to re-live your high-school drama days with 20-something people in beach houses who cant be bothered to get jobs because their paid to act like children on TV and get to walk red carpets with *real* stars because of this brain-fart of a 'show'

sorry for the rant but nothing makes me angrier at TV than the publicity that those idiots get. :P MTV will ban a music-video because a girl wears a short shirt and they claim the vid is "insulting to women"......personally I fond the annoying "snookie" far more an insult to women...yet you dont see MTV pulling that show anytime soon, lol

...--

to add to that I will also say that DOG: bounty hunter is a rediculous show......trailer trash dressed in BDSM/Biker gear tracking down (*gasp!*) runaway teenagers or other minor offences.....yes Dog, you've made it very far in the police system, lol.....the next episode will most likely be him rescuing a runaway cay from a high-up tree-branch

Guest S****an
I cant believe no one has mentioned JERSEY SHORE???????

Oh come on Annessa - surely you see that "Jersey Shore" is a finely-crafted examination of modern youth culture, with its cutting dialogue and serious dramatic themes meant to reflect the human condition at the dawn of the 21st century? I mean when Snooki and Jenni wrote an anonymous note to Sammi ratting Ronni out for cheating on her for the gazillionth time, was that not high drama worthy of Shakespeare?

;-)

Just kidding. I have to admit I watch this show from time to time but it's more like watching a train wreck. You know something bad is happening but you just can't pull your eyes away. In fact I have a hard time deciding which is worse - the possibility that these people are actually like the characters they portray on the show, or that it's scripted to that effect.

Not to mention that I understand they get upwards of $60,000 per episode.

I used to enjoy Dancing With the Stars, but the thought of "the Situation" and or Bristol Palin winning is more than a TV addict like me can bear.

I'm not into reality shows per se but 3 that I watch (don't know if they count as reality shows)

Ice Road Truckers (Lisa can drive my truck any day)

Ice Pilots NWT (always had an interest in aviation, up north basic stick and rudder, I find it interesting)

Pawn Stars

RG

I'm not into reality shows per se but 3 that I watch (don't know if they count as reality shows)

Ice Road Truckers (Lisa can drive my truck any day)

Ice Pilots NWT (always had an interest in aviation, up north basic stick and rudder, I find it interesting)

Pawn Stars

RG

Roamingguy.

Sound like some reality shows are appealling when the topic appeals to one's passion or interests right?

I can see a aerospace engineer enthusiastic about Ice Pilots.

Imagem how refreshing and soothing must be to a Midget that show

Litle People? Given the discrimination and limites the Midgets experiences in their lives?

I guess Albert Einstein would have defined that as: realitivity!

Roamingguy.

Sound like some reality shows are appealling when the topic appeals to one's passion or interests right?

I can see a aerospace engineer enthusiastic about Ice Pilots.

Imagem how refreshing and soothing must be to a Midget that show

Litle People? Given the discrimination and limites the Midgets experiences in their lives?

I guess Albert Einstein would have defined that as: realitivity!

Amanda

You are 100 percent correct

I've always had an interest in aviation, no brainer that Ice Pilots would appeal

The Pawn Stars was a surprise...thought it would be a dud, but actually I learn alot...appeals to my interest in history/trivia

Ice Road Truckers, don't know why, (except for Lisa that is) stumbled upon it, just enjoyed it...guess a pleasant change from the same old crime dramas that are on

RG