Vicky French

Vicky (formerly of MGF) is back in Ottawa for a short time. Check out her website for details. Booking is straightforward and easy as old MGF staff are assisting. The location is a clean, comfortable downtown hotel with street and off-street parking. Vicky appears better in person than her photos. Service is excellent. Vicky is well educated and speaks English and French well. She's not a clock watcher, perky and fun.

She is in town till Saturday - catch her before she goes!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

This Group of Ladies using the "French" at the end of their names all seem to be semi indies working together. Vicky is another in that group Of "French" girls.

Booking with Tasha was seamless and provided the Location and room number before the scheduled time.

Vicky is a smoking hot spinner. Lovely natural Cs and a rear to die for. I spent a few minutes just running my hands over her before enjoying some sensual precursors. Everything a you would expect from the girl next door attitude and more. Obviously I can get into Acronyms, but all of my favorites were on the list. The main event was off the chart, I love when a girls eyes roll back...very intoxicating.

She is only in town for a short time( until Sat), so I would make sure to get to see her ...I will definitely repeat, maybe before she leaves if I can find th e time.

Thanks Vicky, see you soon!!!

• Like 1

Thanks, Michelangelo! I am all set for tomorrow a.m. and I am now looking forward to my time with Vicky even more!

Additional Comments:

I so much enjoyed the company of Vicky French! She is simply adorable in every way, great conversationalist, sweet personality, and a "rockin' body!" :boobeyes: The date was everything I had hoped it would be, and as we all know, that is not always the case. Special thanks to Vicky, Tasha and the "-French" team for a wonderful experience.

I was working late today and after a stressful day I needed a little stress relief. I called CMJ to see if one or two of the ladies I wanted to see were available but they were booked for the night. I then tried Mirage as I was heading downtown but they were booked. Then I saw the ad for VickieFrench and her pictures looked great and I liked her ad. I don't normally take chances with an unknown but I was intrigued. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that I took the plunge. Vickie is very attractive, photos are accurate - she has a slim and sexy figure with very nice perky C cups. She is French (hence the name :) ) but her English is excellent with a cute French accent. I was running late so I only booked for 30 minutes but we managed to have tons of fun in our half hour. Light kissing, mutual ���� and a couple of positions and we were both wearing big smiles when we were done. She is here till Friday staying just off of Elgin and plans to come back every 4-6 weeks or so.

• Like 2

Had a wonderful time with Vicky French. Guys, she's a gem and definitely worth the visit. Just beautiful and tight all round. Her pictures are absolutely spot on and she's even sexier in person. It's rare you get someone so beautiful with great personality. You can tell she likes to look after herself and she definitely took pleasure in looking after me. The time went by too fast but I will definitely be seeing her again... with a smile :-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.