Another chance?

Guest discr33t

I am a regular customer at a restaurant, who had great days and good days, but really never a so so day, or bad day.

Like all services, staff turns over, so new faces and new interactions happen fairly regularly.

Recently I sat and waited for service in that restaurant, and I am sure the new server saw I was waiting, but the server decided not to check in with me to see if I was ready to order.

Many others were served, first, and only after a regular server caught that I wasn't being served, made her way over (out of her section) to get me started.

Interestingly, that day, I happened to be painting, and I was dressed in baggy messy work clothes, and maybe even looked a little like a vagabond.

Even so, I was a customer, more so a person, and the way I looked shouldn't have mattered.

I am inclined to stop going to that restaurant, as I believe the employees behaviour are most likely reflective of the opinions of the establishment. And honestly there are many other restaurants out there.

Is that to Draconian a view?

I am a regular customer at a restaurant, who had great days and good days, but really never a so so day, or bad day.

Like all services, staff turns over, so new faces and new interactions happen fairly regularly.

Recently I sat and waited for service in that restaurant, and I am sure the new server saw I was waiting, but the server decided not to check in with me to see if I was ready to order.

Many others were served, first, and only after a regular server caught that I wasn't being served, made her way over (out of her section) to get me started.

Interestingly, that day, I happened to be painting, and I was dressed in baggy messy work clothes, and maybe even looked a little like a vagabond.

Even so, I was a customer, more so a person, and the way I looked shouldn't have mattered.

I am inclined to stop going to that restaurant, as I believe the employees behaviour are most likely reflective of the opinions of the establishment. And honestly there are many other restaurants out there.

Is that to Draconian a view?

Well if you've had great days and good days and apparently this one bad day at that restaurant give it another chance. If you get bad service again then you bring your concerns to the manager. The manager can't fix the problem if they don't even know there is a problem. Then go back again, if the problem is still not fixed, go to another restaurant

At least that's what I would do

RG

• Like 1

Guest discr33t
Well if you've had great days and good days and apparently this one bad day at that restaurant give it another chance. If you get bad service again then you bring your concerns to the manager. The manager can't fix the problem if they don't even know there is a problem. Then go back again, if the problem is still not fixed, go to another restaurant

At least that's what I would do

RG

Great attitude! If it carries over to all aspects of your life, I can see why this board loves you!

I think Roaming Guy is ���� on. If this was your first visit I would agree to not return. However knowing that good and great encounters are available in this establishment I would return after making contact with the manager. If the manager blows you off with a bunch of excuses then by all means find another establishment. Happy holidays all.