Beechwood location

There seems to be a new (relatively speaking) add on BPs for an MA operating out of a location on Beechwood.

There were two MA's working out of an sub-ground floor apt at a location off of Beechwood years ago. I can't recall their names but they were great. one had a slight hearing / speech impediment.

Has anyone checked this person out recently?

Thanks!

Gav

Additional Comments:

Ah .. I recall now. The last person offering services around Beechwood was Lara.. under "Lara Massage" here on CERB.

Ok...I think the other was Jude...but last I heard she was gone?

Someone did say her ads had popped back up, but a hoax I think.

I believe there is a thread about this lady at Beechwood location. Search under Yoga instructor you will find some information here.

Ok...I think the other was Jude...but last I heard she was gone?

Someone did say her ads had popped back up, but a hoax I think.

Jude went to XXXXX to go legit.

she was the best at what she does and has never been equaled ( MA)

She was really good at edging .

Edited by Mulletman
privacy
  • Like 1

Hi,

I booked with her a while ago. Few minutes before the meeting, she texted me to say she was late and asked me to wait for her....I left with a big turn off.

I decided to try her again since her location was great for me. Although she had strong hands and her place was clean, her attitude wasn`t appealing at all... She smiles rarely, no light chit chat to break the ice,...I can say the massage was more "mechanical" than sensual.

I'm not sure about the yoga skills !!

I have to agree with Yuri2007. She is beautiful, great place, easy to get in and out, easy parking. Massage is decent, saw her twice figured I would give her ok first time a second go. Not much better. She doesn't smile, has life issues she needs to sort out, custody battle. Mechanical finish and she gets annoyed if it takes more then 3 minutes to finish.

To bad her attitude is bad cause she is cute and a nice clean place.

I have to agree with Yuri2007. She is beautiful, great place, easy to get in and out, easy parking. Massage is decent, saw her twice figured I would give her ok first time a second go. Not much better. She doesn't smile, has life issues she needs to sort out, custody battle. Mechanical finish and she gets annoyed if it takes more then 3 minutes to finish.

To bad her attitude is bad cause she is cute and a nice clean place.

Lol and her ad clearly states no rushing... Yet she gets annoyed after 3 mins? Thanks gents beechwood is a very practical area for me I was wondering if I should give her try but after reading what you guys have said I'll pass ... It's been hard since Jude has left :(... Was so easy and convenient for me to sneak there for a nice break during lunch hour :)...

• Like 1