Lea Nichole

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I've met Lea and she's a wonderful lady. Her pic's are 100% real, she's cute, petite with a beautiful spinners body. Very friendly and I felt very comfortable with her. If you have the opportunity to visit with her I can highly recommend it.

• Like 1

Lea is new to the local scene but definitely not new to the industry and I can confidently describe her as a very sexy, mature, petite lady who exudes passion and sensuality. She is quiet upon first meeting but the temperature quickly heats up as the minutes pass :) . Given the number of questionable SPs that we are faced with daily, she is a classy lady that will provide you with an outstanding and memorable experience. I suggest that respectful gentlemen take the time to meet this beautiful lady and indulge in all that she has to offer.

PS. She is not, nor does she purport herself to be, Ms. S.L. though I admit her pictures may lead one to think so - it simply is not the case.

I met Lea on a trip to St. John's, I have met her on two occasions. The first time I offered to meet her for a coffee in a public place. I like this because she is new to this and I have a chance to see if she is legit and if I would want to do a multi hour date. First impression is that she is a 30 something lady, that is good looking with a body a 20 year old would envy. She is reserved at first but makes you comfortable once you get a feel for each other. I got the impression that she is looking for a select few clients that she could see on a regular basis and is looking to enjoy the whole experience and explore the scene. I guess I passed the interview, haha , but only had time on this trip for a short visit later in the week. I would recommend her if you want to spend time with a low volume and hot,mature lady. By mature I mean smart and educated. I haven't experienced the multi hour date I wanted to, but the short date we did have, showed me that she is well worth the effort . Be respectful and you will be rewarded.

• Like 1

I have had a second opportunity to spend more quality time with Lea and I can honestly say that in my time in this scene I have not met a more genuine, well-educated lady that truly knows how to entertain a gentleman. As 'jacks' said she is a 30-something lady so you benefit from her maturity but she has a very sexy and fit body. This wonderful lady takes care of herself and you realize just how well once you have the privilege of placing a hand on her :). Lea is definitely at the elite-end of experiences and does seem interested in select, gentlemanly clients that will treat her with the respect she deserves. In return, I can assure you that she offers an amazingly hot experience. I intend to repeat as often as opportunity and privilege permit and highly recommend my fellow gentlemen to contact her. You will not be disappointed.

Had a chance to spend a little more time with Lea, I had a great time and got a chance to explore her submissive side! I would recommend!

I saw Lea again today and I asked her why there were only a few references for her here. We had a great discussion about the difference aspects of the hobby scene. Suffice it to say that she is very cautious and selective about who she meets. That is understandable given the complexity of the scene in and of itself, let alone those who are bent on being disrespectful, arrogant, rude or demeaning to SPs. As a mature, respectful, sensual and passionate man, Lea and I get along famously and she is amazing company. She is beautiful, intelligent, witty, ambitious, petite, toned and very passionate - quite the combination. If you treat her respectfully I can assure you she will treat you like a king - the experience we all seek, I believe. Lea is worth your effort, time and respect - without question!

I have to join the chorus of praise for Lea. She is a genuine, down to earth SP. She has a pretty face, is thin, A cup, great ass. She lets you direct the session so give some thought to what you'd like before setting up a date with her. She will ask for some details about you if you are a first time client because she is particular about her clientele.

Hello guys

if you have a chance to see this LEA NICOLE wow you need to do it. She is very selective in who she sees but she is worth the trouble. I enjoyed my first visit so much I went back to see her the very next morning.

She is a very sweet and sexy lady......don t miss her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.