Tyra from Montreal Fantasy

I saw Tyra the first time she visited our lovely city and I couldn't wait to see her again, which I did last week.

Tyra is extremely pretty with a very down to earth attitiude. She's very attractive and her booty is just so nicely shape. On my second visit I asked her for a lap dance, since she used to be a dancer. OMG I couldn't take my eyes off from her sensual womanly curves. Thank God I had sensual music in my phone. I put the music on speakerphone and in heaven I was. Seeing her doggy on the floor, bouncing her bottom cheeks is still planted in my mind. I had to extend my visit, which she gladly accomodated (being the last one of the day). I thank the guy who cancelled last minute and Nathalie for being so kind to schedule something last minute.

After that lovely show, she crawled on the bed and showed me her sweet spot, doggy style. The gentleman I am, I couldn't refuse but taste her for a while. We followed with some shower play, since I'm one to show my appreciation very quickly and hate spreading the love on the sheets.

She was a little shy on the first visit, but on our second encouter I didn't see the shyness. I'm not one to take charge and I noticed she's not either, but I felt like she really enjoyed her time with me.

We talked in French all the time and I forgot she also speaks spanish very well (from my first visit). I hope she comes back soon, as I had a very pleasant time with her. She's into cars too and into something else I'm not sure I can disclose, but it's totally good for MANkind! She was telling me about it and it just turned me on mentally and almost physically (junior was sleeping).

Tyra, thank you so much for the lovely time you showed me and I hope we can meet again.

Jacomo

Agency Montreal Fantasy
I would visit again
Agency Montreal Fantasy
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.