Alanna Johnson - A wonderful time !

I still consider myself new at this hobby, and for the most part have confined my activity to an SP that I see regularly, who doesn't reside in Toronto.

However, I recently decided to indulge myself by seeing one of the many beautiful ladies that reside in our wonderful city of Toronto.

I have been looking for a lady who provides GFE with a hint of PSE, and decided to visit Alanna Johnson, since she seemed to provide that level of service, and based on reviews of her, she seemed to be one who can quickly calm the nerves of a relative newbie such as myself.

Booking her was easy via email, she responded in a timely manner, and helped in the selection of our outcall location in downtown TO. We corresponded back and forth during the week prior to our appointed time.....she is very easy to communicate with.

She arrived on time at my hotel, and had her 'fun bag' with her.....those who have seen her, know she comes quite prepared for a fun night of activities. Since I had booked several hours with her, we took the time to get acquainted over some wine I brought, and all the time we were kissing and getting to know each other......

Then off she went, and came out of the washroom in one of her sexy outfits, similar to the ones she has pictures of on her site......without going into a lot of details, there was plenty of passion...DFK, BBBJ, DATY, digits.....multiple positions, and MSOG. In between, we drank more wine, and she made me feel at home the whole time we were together.....her hygiene was impeccable.

As many have stated she is full of energy and aims to please, she is very responsive, doesn't hesitate to ask what you want, or to tell you, actually make that she 'insists' on how you please her.....

She is not a spinner, and as many have said has a cute and very sexy J-Lo type of body..... I really enjoyed my time, and will definitely repeat.....

http://www.erostoronto.com/files/161455.htm

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Nice, flyer! And a redhead, no less.

Damn !....another rookie mistake....

I knew there was a part of my review I forgot...... and I am a member of RHAG, thanks for reminding me Cato !.....:bowdown:

Now I remember why Alanna was so 'fiery' and had an abundance of energy.....

Met her in Ottawa, she is fun, bubbly and very sensual. fantasic dfk !!! (everything else too, lol)

Guest My***tLixx
Met her in Ottawa, she is fun, bubbly and very sensual. fantasic dfk !!! (everything else too, lol)

She's just fantastic! Because of her, I have never been so turned on in my LIFE...she's just so SEXY and ENTHUSIASTIC...amazing. When her beautiful brown eyes were looking up at me (and they were quite often from that position) I couldn't help but think of how much she looks like Kim Kardashian. Only Alanna has personality. Plus, they don't call her "Dream Girl Alanna" for nothing! Would I repeat? Hell, yes! As often as I can!

I have seen lot's of SPs but never wrote a recommendation. Without offending all the other beautiful ladies that I've seen during the years, Alanna was somehow special. I will be concise:

She arrived at my hotel a little late but understandable for a sweet lady. She offered a bottle of red wine that we both enjoyed before and during her visit. Alanna likes what she does. Don't need to tell her what you need, she knows, just go with the flow and you will be impressed. Respect her rules of engagement and you will not regret. I would recommend her to any person who can appreciate style and can make a difference between ordinary sex and classy sex. If you still smile two days after meeting Alanna, don't go to doctor, this is normal.

Alanna is simply fantastic. She is really beautiful and very sweet. I was feeling a little down and she was just what the doctor ordered. I hope I can see her again soon.

Damn !....another rookie mistake....

I knew there was a part of my review I forgot...... and I am a member of RHAG, thanks for reminding me Cato !.....:bowdown:

Now I remember why Alanna was so 'fiery' and had an abundance of energy.....

She's Caucasian though isn't she? just checking.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.