About a month back before they moved I had a session with the girl I do not remember her name. But on my way out there was a girl with straight black hair almost like a posh spice luck. Look like a fairly good set of bolt buns I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the name. Probably in the 30-year-old age group.

Description reminds me of Christina who liked to dress in all black and had that look and sexy body. She filled in to manage the place when still on Main and seemed to prefer working shifts here and there. She provided the best sessions I had with them and wished she was an indy sp that I would definitely be a regular client. I still think of that sexy body and expert skill and attitude. If that is the lady you are refering to as some attendants come and go.

Guest S***tgu**9

yeah, Christina would do well . Attitude and those beautiful features...my fave for sure.

Sounds like you might be talking about Lee Ann. shes slim and has straight dark hair, shes a sweetheart and has nice bolt ons (I think) great butt as well.