Desirable Marina

I am almost certain I recognize the text body of that post from previous ads...but with pictures of a different highly attractive lady. And you know how at the bottom of some ads shows links to other posts from same user... it always said "just getting here" or whatever but the ad was repeatedly posted over the period of a couple months. I couldnt find those posts but it certainly looks familiar to me... Id be very skeptical of that one.

• Like 1

I had been in contact with her last Friday, early afternoon. sent her a short text message asking if she was available, and taking any new appointments for later on in the afternoon (as I had some running around that I needed to take care of first). I had gotten a response within 2 minutes of sending first message. I had asked her a couple of questions regarding rates, ins/outs and, if in, then where abouts location was. I was to message her when I was done my running around, but just before I had finished up my running around, I had been messaged by my brother, who needed my help with something. so I messaged her and told her that I would not be able to make it as we had talked about earlier, and I never got a response...

• Like 1

Her pics are real. I met her like 2 months ago and was skeptical too at first so I took a chance and happy that I did. She looks better in person and she was good at everything she did. I tried to see her again but she is very hard to get a hold of.