Sign in to follow this  

All I want for Christmas is...

picture.php?albumid=11142&pictureid=75923

* SNOW* bright white fluffy snow.

I know some of you are shaking your heads :) the weather is quite delightful for December 23rd However the true Canadian & Child in me hopes those flakes start falling for Christmas eve

( I can't remember the last green Christmas in K-town) I love this time of year and all that comes with it

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart & hope all of your wishes come true

GENTLEMEN 35+ let's get Hot & Steamy together. I offer a nice and discreet in call location where you can relax & unwind as I help you to release that built up holiday stress soothing your sore aching muscles fulfilling the naughtiest of fantasies & desires

I know you want 2 play naked rubbing each other from head 2 toe anticipating every single touch to every slow passionate Kiss!

when ready to engage & enjoy new intimate levels of pleasure, I hope you will give me the opportunity please you in every way.

I look forward to having a lot of fun & getting to know each other

I possess many unique qualities you seek in a mature fun-loving companion

I am a scrumptious little brunette A vibrant enticing beautiful woman with a gorgeous elegant youthful appearance. I take great pride in how I look an absolutely love to dress to impress in & out of the bedroom. You will love how I make you feel with my sexy curvaceous body and baby soft skin

come into my world enjoy your self completely arousing one on one sexy good fun

selena

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this