A sensual start to 2016

Happy New Year gentlemen!

picture.php?albumid=11011&pictureid=74870

picture.php?albumid=11011&pictureid=75743

With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season drawing to a close, I am setting my sights on the weeks and months ahead. I will be available in St. John's after January 10.

I have had the pleasure of either meeting or chatting with a few of you towards the end of 2015. I now look forward to making new friends and creating new memories in 2016.

I may be fairly new to St. John's but I am not new to the industry. I'd like to take a moment to share a few insights about myself. I offer companionship because I want to, not because I need to. This may be selfish to admit, but it's the truth - this is just as much about my pleasure as it is about yours. I want to rock your world...but I also want you to rock mine :) It's much more fun that way, don't you think?!

I have learned to always trust my instincts. Things go wrong when I don't. I have learned that in order for me to offer you an amazing experience, I need to feel attracted to you, on some level. I cannot disconnect, and I will not fake. I also hate feeling rushed, so I prefer not to offer one-hour sessions. I understand that the need for discretion often prohibits this - but I do enjoy dinner dates followed by a more intimate adventure.

It takes me a little while to warm up to a new client. Your first impression of me may be that I'm personable yet reserved. Please don't be fooled by my well-mannered nature. I have a naughty, uninhibited side that emerges once trust and comfort have been established.

I cannot host, but will gladly visit you at an upscale hotel or residence.

For the reasons above, I am not for everyone. And that's OK with me! Quality trumps quantity. Always.

I strive to provide an unparalleled girlfriend experience to a select few gentlemen who appreciate beauty, intelligence, and sophistication. Respect is paramount.

If you are well-spoken, well-educated, and classy....if you know how to treat a lady...if you have a weakness for petite, submissive women....then we will get along famously.

I invite you to read my recommendations. If you like what you see, then please feel free to say hello :)

Kind Regards,

Lea

[email protected]