I don't know if this is the place to post this but I have started a group on Sugar Dating. It is where there is a mutually benificial relationship between a Sugar Daddy ( or Mommy) and a Sugar Baby, usually female but sometimes male as well.

It is a cross between the hobby we all enjoy so much and regular dating.

Open to all so anyone with some experence is welcome to share oit or anyone courious about this is welcome to learn or ask questions.

Happy humping

Mb

Edited by manitoba
typo
  • Like 1

I've been a Sugar Baby before. There is a lot of ladies who seek this out because they are in College or University and paying for expenses are high. Typically, Sugar Daddies are businessmen who don't have time to have a real relationship because they are consumed in work. They usually want to spoil someone cause they have a lot of money. They usually request, how many meetings per month and then an allowance. It's not called anything else but allowance. The Sugar Daddy offers to pay for phone bills, rent, shopping sprees, travel, etc., you name it. Most of them are married, widowed, divorced, or separated. Some are true bachelors.

It all depends on who the Sugar Daddy is and what they are willing to pay the Sugar Baby per date/gathering, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. It's also a mutual agreement. Some will have weekly allowances despite them having a meeting with the Sugar Baby.

It's borderline Service Provider service only difference is the Sugar Daddy decides what to pay her and what the perks would be. I've had a few Sugar Daddies in the past and quite enjoyed the experience.

It is very different from Service Provider to Sugar Baby and some confuse them. A Service Provider can't be like, "each meeting it's X per hour" it doesn't work that way. You meet, if you think it's a match then allowances are discussed. If the Sugar Daddy wants to meet twice a week and pays you bi-weekly of a lump sum, then that is it, even if you met once that week, it's the same amount of allowance.

Everyone is different and if they want to spoil her or not or have a set allowance each week, bi-weekly, monthly; is talked about in the first meeting. Usually the Sugar Daddy asks roughly what she is looking for or wants from a Sugar Daddy.

One of the hardest things to do is have that first meeting. You need to set aside everything and be open and honest. If you want X amount range per month, or weekly, address that with him. If you want clothing allowance, or something else, express it. Sometimes the Sugar Daddy is open and upfront with what they will offer you. Not everyone will match well with a Sugar Daddy or you won't match well with a Sugar Baby.

It's all about preference and connection. Communication and honesty.

I do miss that aspect of life. It was very interesting.

• Like 1