Had a chance to meet this wonderful and sexy person over the Christmas holidays. Saw her ad on Backpage and had to find out more about, after some research i was finally determined to see her.

I liked her look, fit and sexy. We communicated via email and was easy to book with her. i don't generally do outcalls but in this circumstance it was my only choice but was not going to pass up an opportunity to meet her.

The day came, full of nervousness on what to expect and finally the knock on the door came and there she was standing so sexy, put a big smile on my face. WOW!, that's what I said a few times during our 2 hrs lol. She was better than i expected. Not just looks but in her personality, we got chatting for a bit and it was hard not to look and touch her. If you like nice legs and bum, doesn't get much better than her's. She does look like her pics and then some.

I'm lost for words on her, better than i had hoped or imagined she would be. Just a great person to spend time with and more than willing to provide a great time for you.

When she comes back to Ottawa, i'll be seeing her again...for sure!

cheers,

c.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.