Harley Stone

This isn't the first time I'm putting up a review for this lovely lady. In fact, here's the link to my previous one on our first meeting - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=715847&postcount=1

I'm here to remark on how she's quickly become my ATF during the 1.5 months that I've known her. And I've seen her 4 times already (as can be surmised from the title of this review). I just can't get enough of her personality and sensuality! And of course her gorgeous looks and sexy body.

Part 2 and 3 were spent at her awesome loft. It's basically the kind of loft you'd want to take women to. You could tell the great taste she has from everything about this incall. The colour on the wall, the furniture, the play furniture, the bathroom setup... all the way to the king size bed with the restraint attachments. Her choice of music to set the mood is also impeccable. They are ones you can closely dance to and also appropriately ���� to.

Anyway, enough about the ambiance and more about the lady herself. She's amazing (though most people would call me a little biased). Her attention to detail, ability to make you comfortable and her aim to make this as enjoyable as possible for both of you makes her an ultimate ��������� in my books. You literally feel like it's just the perfect moment with the hour or two you spend together.

She's also beautiful and has an amazingly sexy body. You can see it from the pictures and selfies she has posted on her site and twitter.

1d9347_2cad84d61eae455291cad145473fdf9d.jpg

I mean seeing that butt in some of the positions we've done is absolutely mind blowing.

She loves to kiss and I could spend the time we have together making out just as much as I could spend it fucking. She's absolutely insatiable and vocal and loves to ����. I've said this before and I'll say it again... I could genuinely spend all day fucking this lady. We've taken both the sensual slow approach and the harder, faster, pure passion approach.

As for part 4, she came to the condo I was staying at. Let's just say we spent the time together ignoring the beautiful city skyline. We did eventually look at it when we were finishing our champagne and cuddling. She also wore her new AP set which she absolutely looked tantalizing in...

CXW5lIlWMAA19ov.jpg

If you're the type to look for a certain set of acronyms to be fulfilled, I suggest you look elsewhere. If you're looking for an amazing time with an amazing lady, you should go see her. Each experience is unique but at the same time they are guaranteed to be a great one. As always, ����.

Site - www.harleystone.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/harleysstone

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.