Gorgeous Blonde on BP

Guest discr33t

Well we an always count on two replies,

Any info?

Why don't you TOFTT!

Seriously though, I truly believe I may have seen this girl before, but every time she comes to town, her pics change and her # changes.

I seem to recall that the pics were not hers, but she was really hot and accommodating, but I can't be sure. Usually the ad is up for a few days, so I will wait and see.

I am considering personally TOFTT, but there are a few travelling SPs coming, and I might wait for a well reviewed established lady.

Also there are still great local SPs that are guaranteed great fun, and unless a need to explore sets in, probably won't be the first through the gate.

If someone here does TOFTT, please let us know though!

I like how everyone suggest to TOFTT. Maybe we all should be putting in to a kitty everyone that benefits from the information shares the expense??

• Like 1

TOFTT is my quick response to questions As anyone seen her? Obviously if there are no threads about this girl, it's 1. no one saw her or 2. If someone saw her, they are not putting a reco on her. So why ask that question to start!!!

Guest discr33t
TOFTT is my quick response to questions As anyone seen her? Obviously if there are no threads about this girl, it's 1. no one saw her or 2. If someone saw her, they are not putting a reco on her. So why ask that question to start!!!

I would say that in Thunder Bay, we have a lot of fake ads, and there is always a lot of interest in someone new, but it seems there are not many who are aware of the new ads.

Starting the thread with any info, keys us to take a look for possibly an ad that has some possibility of being new.

It might make me this at least that someone else thinks this ad passes the basic steps (I created a thread on the basic steps for a new visiting ad verification in Thunder Bay General Discussion).

If two of us are thinking it, perhaps more are as well. It leads me to think indeed someone will TOFTT, and if they do, they hopefully will

1. Let us know the great things or

2. Say pm me for details

3. Indicate it's a bait and switch and not worth the effort.

I would be happy for that information to be shared!

Additional Comments:

I like how everyone suggest to TOFTT. Maybe we all should be putting in to a kitty everyone that benefits from the information shares the expense??

If someone trusted on the board has done the groundwork, and confirmed that this person is very likely real, I will TOFTT. Just don't have the time on a regular basis to be chasing visiting ladies without a reputable history - at least not every one of them.

"TOFTT is my quick response to questions As anyone seen her? Obviously if there are no threads about this girl, it's 1. no one saw her or 2. If someone saw her, they are not putting a reco on her. So why ask that question to start!!! "

I don't think it's necessarily out of line to ask the question (as I have indeed done a few times over the years on this site). If some members have seen certain SPs without submitting a reco, then a private message is not an unreasonable request IMHO. Who knows, maybe it might even prompt a recommendation. I have been a hobbyist for 25+ years, but not always on a regular basis (6-8 times/year). There are also cost, safety and logistical constraints. So, with so many SPs to choose from, I don't see the harm in asking. I have answered a number of similar questions here on CERB via private message.

I am all for the concept of TOFTT. It works great if the feedback is returned to those that want to know. In the long run it is great for both the provider and the hobyist. Glad to see some activity on this site again. It was getting pretty quiet. Keep up the good work.