Victoria - anyone seen her?

Doesn't sound very friendly in her ad!

Sad reality is that Winnipeg has a lot of no shows.

Worse yet, yesterday a lady showed me a bunch of extremely offensive text messages from two locals.

Blacklisting is the least these guys deserve.

• Like 2

Sad reality is that Winnipeg has a lot of no shows.

Worse yet, yesterday a lady showed me a bunch of extremely offensive text messages from two locals.

Blacklisting is the least these guys deserve.

I can relate to the nasty messages . I had posted my first ad in a while due to I was out of town and I had a received some texts from a TextNow app which turned very ugly and was quit mean . The person was posing as a ' well respected board member ' and was threatening to write a nasty review. Also saying some very derogatory remarks. Not sure how much truth to that but from just the sounds of the text and some phrases in the text ( , kisses xoxo etc) it didn't sound like a guy was writing them , let alone a respectable board member . I showed them to a fellow board member ( won't mention name out of respect for his anonymity) who is an actual repected board member , even he agreed it sounded sketchy.

That being said , I can relate to that and it happens whither it be a another sp trying to scare off other competition or just some guy that wants to be mean.which is too bad for both the sp's and gentleman .

• Like 2

Don't worry Nelle....I got your back!!!! But I especially love your front!!! It's unfortunate you have to go through these types of hardships. It's very undeserving.

Posted via Mobile Device

She had heard that Winnipeg had a bad reputation so she was asking for references.

This guy had arranged everything after several texts from a text app. o she asked him for a reference and he went ballistic. She showed me three really, seriously obscene and abusive messages. I think he was having a tantrum.

Victoria looks to be the same lady as Alexiss.

Similarity, but she's not the same

• Like 1