I have never been to Sydney before and I think next week I should change that!

Good evening,

I have heard such wonderful things about Sydney and it dawned on me that perhaps I should venture over for a visit! If I was to go it would be next Monday. Before I book a hotel I just want to make sure I will have your company while I'm in your wonderful city :)

I'll also be visiting Halifax next week, on Tuesday the 26th and my gosh I can't wait to see you!

If I am so lucky and our schedules coordinate you can email me at [email protected]

If we have not yet had the pleasure of getting acquainted, my name is Carley Chase. I'm an independent, part time, high end companion. I'm extremely open minded and I like to throughly enjoy or time together. I will take you to places you never thought possible. You and I will explore things that you have only ever dreamt about. I will be your dream girl. Do you like to be in charge? Do you like a woman in charge? All you need to do is tell me and I'll make it all come true. I will be waiting for you.

picture.php?albumid=11176&pictureid=76377\uc0\u8236

If you would like to learn more about me please feel free to take a peak at my website http://www.carleychase.com

I hope all is wonderful and sending you lots of love always

Carley xox

picture.php?albumid=11176&pictureid=76235\uc0\u8236

• Like 2