Scanning the board too quickly

So I scrolled by the main page a bit too quickly and my brain combined a couple of thread titles together, making it go "WTF?"

For example, "Come See My Exotic Moves Jazy Dancing" combined with the thread right below it and together they became "Come See My Exotic Prostate Massage".

Now, are we being invited to observe someone else's prostate massage? Would that really be considered exotic? I'm not too sure on that one...

Likewise, scanning by the recommendation thread entitled "Cleo Catra" combined with the one above it to become "Boobies & Cleo Catra & Kittens".

Now, I've never met Cleo in person, but I understand from some of her posts on here that she IS a cat lover! And her pictures reveal a fine set of boobies as well, so in this case, I declare that thread a WIN! :)

Obviously, I need to slow down either my scrolling or my drinking. I'm not sure which. :butt:

I think every thread I start now should be titled 'Boobies and Cleo Catra and kittens'!!!!! :boobies: MEOW!!!

I second this!!

Cleo: Are your kittens as cute as you?

West: I hear yah.

I thought I read "Need help to bypass Cato on 2500 posts".

Cleo: Are your kittens as cute as you?

Awwwww!!!! :oops: Well, I did name myself after my youngest one, so she must be damned cute!!!