Good Asian SP

I see ads for Asian girls on BP all the time... Usually it's the same people....but those photos don't look real.

So I was just wondering if there are any recommendations for any Asian SPs

The ads where the number ends in 0838 are legit. It's an agency that rotates different ladies through every 3 or 4 weeks, but only ever have one lady at a time. Pictures aren't real but descriptions are pretty accurate. They generally get pretty positive reviews.

have you ever been with a lady from the 0838 number? Is there a different way to contact them? I'm visiting family here in Kingston and the house is under reno's so making a private call is impossible and I would like to ask a few questions so texting would be a pain.

Is it actually the girl on the other end of the number or just the agency?

As far as I know calling or texting that number is the only contact option. And I believe it is the lady that runs the operation that you deal with and not the person you're going to see. Slurp posts regularly about this operation so he might be a good person to ask.

• Like 1

You contact mamasan who is easy to deal with. There is no way to contact the SP directly unless you meet her, develop some level of trust, and then get her private cell.

While this agency uses fake pics and understates the age, it is a great value if you like pretty mature asians with solid service.

• Like 2

Nana has left and is now in Belleville. Anna is here and I saw her in Bville, I recommend her as well.