new kittys anyone??

Guest Shanna

By looking at the pictures, I would choose yasmine, or Vayda, I looove girls too :P

Guest m**art-1**9

saw Robin earlier this week...great breasts but i wasn't too fond of the rest of her. she's cute but really not my type at all. she is very sweet though and offers extras...i'd like to hear about Kennedy from anyone on the list - she looks pretty cute from the pics

I am going to be in town in late Feb.and i hope to see Brianna,and perhaps one or two new PK .I will see what the reviews are with the new Girls will be like.I would like to perhaps try a duo.So many women so little time.

Vadya has an amazing body....like perfect...her face is mediocre however and she is not got a good dress sense....ie no lingerie..nothing......but her ass is incredible....worth the money....bubble bum ass...also nice breasts....nice person as well....not a gfe however

brianna has a similar body but hotter face.....service not bad...not a real gfe but better then vadya for that......

both worth trying for this city

i just have to respond to this...

Vayda has many outfits..depends on the day and the request, she normally specializes in fantasy role play

and Brianna is extreme gfe (she asked me to write this)...sometimes the ladies have off days and are not feeling well or it doesn't click with certain clients...

But armani....i recall you telling me she was the best you had with us....

weird that you would write that she is not gfe...

Armani this is the review you wrote in september about brianna

"Had Brianna for dinner.....seriously gorgeous....definetly one of the top sps in ottawa....the kind of girl u could just do over and over and over and never get tired of her.....body is perfect.....nice smile.....u could seriously fall for her...would be the perfect gf.....cute butt...gorgeous breasts......soft skin....

the worst part about it was leaving.....

great style...seems like a sweetheart......want to find a girl like her in real life

check her out....Awesome

cheers"

although it's not a detailed review you seemed to really like her then when i was chatting with you...you were all about her lol!!

Anyways..thanks for your input, hope everything is going well with you!!

take care

jess...

Saw Vayda twice, was total gfe, had peeler type outfit both times, I know ymmv but cant say anything but positive experiences for me. She was slow to warm up, but steamy once we got rolling. Sweet girl, need to see her again soon!