Autumn Raine

Guest st*****ens**ors

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Autumn Raine for the first time.

It is clear from the outset that her correspondence, photos and website are very accurate; in person she is exactly as she presents herself, gorgeous, friendly, mature and seductive, with a dazzling smile and eyes that will level you from across the room.

Autumn greeted me with a warm hug and kiss and put me at ease right away. Well, that's not entirely accurate -- that welcome made me dizzy enough that I was grateful a couch was close by.

She moves like a dancer, gracefully and with confidence. We talked for some time, and her conversation was so engaging that I lost track of time. Apparently she did too! Autumn never glanced at a clock during my visit. And then she leaned in...

Highly recommended.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=110704

Had the opportunity to see Autumn for the first time on her last visit to Halifax and well, what can I say, sometimes you can just check all the boxes off for a great visit. This was definitely one of those times. Setting up the visit and correspondence were easy, and pictures are very accurate. Autumn met me at the door with big embrace and great smile. By the way that smile and the twinkle in her eyes are very infectious. We spent some time getting acquainted and within minutes it was like old friends chatting - very relaxed. I'm always nervous about a first visit but she quickly made me feel at ease. BTW - did I mention the eye's and smile, well she also has a great little laugh. She's the complete package - personality, looks &...no details...

I highly recommend and will repeat. We are fortunate to have Halifax on Autumn's travel list, treat her well gentlemen.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.