I am looking for some information

The information I seek is not permitted to be publicly displayed on the boards, so I am wondering if someone/ some people would be kind enough to send me a pm in regards to this matter.

Now the information I seek is in regards to places like EB, Nevadas/Diamonds (whatever the name is this week :P) and like on mcphillips.

I keep seeing ads on different sites about come here try this that blah blah blah, but how is a guy supposed to know anything about the place?

Im not exactly comfortable bringing my wallet with me in to places like this, I guess its just my own personal paranoia, so how much does a guy bring? is it a standard rate? does it depend on each lady you see?

I know the rooms are flat rates, thats a given, but....

Thanks for the help folks!

General rule of thumb is to tip room rate for normal service and twice or three times for better or extra service.

Bring 4 times room rate and you will have enough cash.

BTW I always bring my wallet along and have never had an issue and only very seldom see any issues posted here and then is with shady location indy incalls not the established places line EB et al.

I agree in the establishments you mention I have never had a problem with my wallet. But also it is pretty easy to keep your eye on your stuff. Usually the room is where the shower is. On occasion the shower is in another room. Busy carry your stuff with you if you want to be safe er