Veronica ie New Cougar in town

Guest Lr***o2

Veronica is an SP that has stopped into town, she will only be here for about 10 days as of time of this review; and that is a terrible shame.

Simply Veronica is amazing, I was looking for someone to give me company and help me with my sexual confidence and she was there for me, in heels and lingerie with beautiful hair.

She was so kind, she made me feel safe and confident right away she curled herself around me and I was lost in a trance breathing in her scent (and that is coming from a man the usually hates perfume ) and feeling her smooth skin.

I will not kiss and tell on the details, simply to say she will make your eyes roll backwards and you (and her) will love it.

Beyond that she is a great conversationalist and very charming it is almost worth the fee (which is very modest for what you are getting) just to talk with her. I had her for a half an hour and it felt like 3 mins it really did she will blow you away. I will be having her again tonight she is THAT good

Again she will be gone soon so dont miss out, and gentlemen please behave don't wreck a good thing.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

New member, first and foremost I'm not her pimp or anything since I noticed that's been a trend for new users in the other forums but anyways. I seen Veronica last week and she is hands down the best cougar I've ever been with! Communication was really easy and messaged back quickly. I booked a HH with her but wish I had enough funds for the hour but I haven't seen a review on her yet or heard of anyone TOFTT so I just wanted a taste. Incall was a very nice upscale hotel near the airport. As soon as I got there, man she looked really sexy. LFK, Excellent service and great woman to talk to, made me feel at ease. She really enjoyed our time. Would definitely go back for another appt if my funds are right. Go see here before she leaves guys and treat her well!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.